1. Installation of concrete sleeves
2. Installation of engineering backfill
3. Installation of grout bag
4. Installation of stabilization mattresses or
Scour or wave of sand on the seabed could cause
parts of subsea pipelines that are not supported up. Allowable pipe span has a
requirement, for both static and dynamic conditions. Span must be examined in
the regular inspection program. Span studies and support method should always
be done, including changes in weight submerged pipe. Efforts to improve the
span of pipe should be done if the span length exceeds the permissible span
length requirements. By installing the appropriate support, can reduce the
length of the span are not allowed. Installation of the engineered back-fill
can be done between support above, so that the pipeline has a good contour.
We as contractors have to consult the owner of the pipeline companies to submit proposals on the draft support span and installation methods. Design calculations must be done so that support meets the following requirements.
1. The support should be placed in the right position so that the condition of the pipe span
2. Tolerance realistic installation must be calculated.
3. The support must be stable and fully prop the pipe until the rest of the design life of the
4. The support system is estimated to withstand the shift.
5. Motion of lateral pipe is prevented with the installation of the support.
We, PT AQUAMARINE DIVINDO INSPECTION has competent human resources and certified equipments to carry out Grout Bag Installation For Subsea Pipeline Rectification.